CANCELLATION & REFUND POLICY
Confirming your written intent for booking a program from High Hills Tourism via Email/WhatsApp/SMS will be considered an automatic & complete acceptance to the following Cancellation & Refund Policy.
- Cancellations/modifications to your program 24 hours prior to departure date: 90% Refund only (10% administration processing fee will be charged) after you receive our official email confirming your program cancellation request.
- Cancellations/modifications to your program less than twenty four 24 hours prior to the program date: No Refund.
- The full price of any Program shall be due and payable when a booking is made and we may cancel any booking if the full price of the program is not paid to us at least two (2) days prior to commencement of the said program.
- Failure to arrive at the designated location for your confirmed program within the specified departure time shall be considered to be a 100% cancellation with no refunds.
- High Hills Tourism reserves the right to cancel any tour, vary and/or alter any part of the tour program/ itinerary and days of operation at our discretion without prior notification.
- If High Hills Tourism cancels any trip due to unfortunate circumstances such as, but not restricted to, poor weather, unsafe conditions, mechanical failure, Govt. directives or due to force majeure, we will reschedule your tour for another time at no additional cost. If this is not an option that works for you, we will refund you (after deducting 10% administration processing fee), after you receive our official email confirming your program cancellation request.
- If the number of tour spots you require decreases since the time of booking, please email to confirm the number of tour spots you require twenty four (24) hours prior to your program date or you will be charged the total amount for your booking regardless of how many lesser participants arrive.
- Most of our tours require a minimum of 2 buggies/quads to operate. If the minimum of vehicles is not met, you may be contacted four (4) hours before your tour program to re-schedule your tour.
- There are no refunds for tours cancelled due to misrepresentation of physical abilities and/or failure to disclose existing health conditions which prove to impact your ability to complete the tour.
- If any guest fails or refuses to answer specific questions put forward in the High Hills Tourism waiver/indemnity form, we maintain the right to refuse our services without refund. Among questions that must be answered accurately are those referring to, but not limited to, participant age, health conditions, consumption of intoxicants etc.
- High Hills Tourism will not give refunds for reasons involving disorderly conduct.
- No refunds are provided for unused activities.
- No refunds will be given for inability to complete the activities after they have commenced.
- Refund requests have to be sent in writing via email.
FARES AND PRICES
- All fares and prices quoted are subject to availability.
- Prices are subject to change until full payment is received and booking confirmation(s) is/are issued.
- The experiences sold through this site and our office is subject to availability and can be withdrawn without notice.
- Tour program is confirmed only once full payment is received.